pcNewsWire – TitanStar Properties Inc. (TSX-V: TSP) has close previously announced private placement of 1,611,118 common shares at $0.06 per share for gross aggregate proceeds of $96,667.00.
Proceeds will be used to fund the company’s ongoing operations and for general corporate purposes.
TitanStar Properties Inc. Closes Non-Brokered Private Placement
June 13, 2017. TitanStar Properties Inc. (TSX Venture: TSP-V) (“TitanStar” or the “Company”) announces that, further to its news release dated May 29, 2017, it has closed its non-brokered private placement of 1,611,118 common shares (“Shares”) at a price of $0.06 per Share, for gross aggregate proceeds of $96,667.00 (the “Offering”).
No finder’s fees were paid in connection with the Offering. The Shares issued pursuant to the Offering are subject to a four-month resale restriction expiring on October 14, 2017.
The proceeds raised will be used to fund the Company’s ongoing operations and for general corporate purposes.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
T. Richard Turner
TitanStar Properties Inc.
Telephone: (604) 408-3808
Facsimile: (604) 408-3801
TitanStar is a real estate issuer whose investment strategy focuses on building a portfolio of well-positioned, undervalued or underperforming stabilized assets, focusing on geographic areas. TitanStar currently holds the following assets:
• a 50% beneficial interest in the Deer Springs Crossing Shopping Center, a 20.71 acre retail development project located in Las Vegas;
• a 38.4% beneficial interest in Adam’s Dairy Landing, a 279,934 square foot retail shopping centre, located in Blue Springs, Missouri;
• a 49% beneficial interest in Martin Downs Town Center, a 36,252 square foot retail shopping centre, located in Palm City, Florida;
• A 100% beneficial interest in Metro Gateway Shopping Center, a 73,146 square foot retail shopping centre, located in Phoenix, Arizona; and
• A 100% beneficial interest in 116th Street Centre, a 44,839 square foot retail centre, located in Carmel, Indiana.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE: TitanStar Properties Inc.